YourDrive is on the hunt for a Sales and Operations team member to match our ambitious growth strategy. We like to keep things pretty fun and casual at YourDrive so this won’t be your standard corporate experience. You’ll be exposed to the whole business as we develop and grow. YourDrive is currently based in Central Auckland. It’s a fluid stimulating work environment surrounded by some of the country’s cutting edge early stage businesses. We’re looking for an intelligent out-of-the-box thinker who can hit the ground running and play a key role in building our company into something extraordinary.
This entry level role will involve working closely with the CEO and Business Development Manager to grow our vehicle fleet. The role will vary as the business grows and will require an adaptable mindset. The main parts of the role will involve on-boarding and photographing vehicles. The role will also involve outbound sales calls chasing existing leads. You will constantly be speaking with clients both on the phone and in person.
The ideal candidate will have experience with some/all of the following:
- Sales and customer relations
- A Full License
- Digital and tradition marketing
- Great computer skills, Photoshop, Word, Excel, etc.
Other addition skills that are not requirements but would be valuable:
Ideally, you’ll fit the following description:
- Great at communicating effectively with a wide range of people
- Strong self-motivation and flexible team-player
- Highly organised and driven to succeed
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise between tasks
- Ability to work independently whilst sharing knowledge and information with team
- High standard of professionalism and maturity
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- An interest in collaborative consumption and sustainable business is a plus
So if you want to help grow a new innovative up-and-coming company then show us you why you deserve this role.
Apply using this link: